Saturday, June 2, 2018

Dead Man's Bones 🐒🐒(Full album)Ryan Gosling is amazing, that's all. I just discovered their music today. I feel like i've been missing something every October and now I know why! haha. Fantastic work from the kids and the band!

I've just listened to this entire album for the first time. up until now I hadn't heard of dead man's bones or any of their music, now I don't know how I've lived without it and how I wish there was more. this whole thing is simply beautiful and I loved every second of it. all I want to do now is tell everyone I know to stop whatever they're doing and listen to this album. wow, just wow.Dead Man's Bones (Full album)Ryan Gosling is amazing, that's all. I just discovered their music today. I feel like i've been missing something every October and now I know why! haha. Fantastic work from the kids and the band!

Gems To Love, .Live, Learn, Laugh, Waves Of Views, Values, Voices To Blast, Sunny And Bright, Birthdays Daily, Christmas Also.Rotten Apples, Genetically Modified. Snakes And Worms, Bite Me. Frog Faces.Snakes 2!😎JewJew jew go back to hellπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜¬πŸ˜©πŸ˜¨πŸ˜³πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ 





RE: Why am I so upset   I respect the message. I'll always be thinking good things for you and your loved ones. The promise and the chain are worn , an amulet , a loving reminder of a beautiful dream. My heart is broken.  May I remind you, your deceitful self played a huge role. The lies took a toll on my spirit. Most likely, you never were "all in". And maybe, I thought I was.  More importantly, I want to apologize. Please know how much you are loved. 


Chick a Wow: Cherokee, Blackfoot, American Cali Chick:Roots In Texas, The Okay State, Japan, Korea, USA Veteran: USMC: One Of The Few.


Forgive me for causing you and anyone you love, pain. Can we please simply be loving and kind to one another across the universe?  You deserve goodness, in all.Dead Man's Bones (Full album)Ryan Gosling is amazing, that's all. I just discovered their music today. I feel like i've been missing something every October and now I know why! haha. Fantastic work from the kids and the band! πŸ’🐒
Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Olivia Newton-John's Greatest Hits | The Best Of Olivia Newton-John. Daily events, HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Yah. Christmas and Easter 2. The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: Γ’˜» Hello Texas Γ’œˆΓ―¸ Can't wait to be back home

 Views, voices, values, dust in the winds, mothers to moms, cheers and chaps, winners, losers, learners, hats, hoes, horns, good time told, over the bumps in the roads. Dances in the streets, Cali Chicks, babes, dames,, searches for light, love, leaders of the band, dream knights, silent knights, minds to blow, over the ships of fools on the waters. πŸ’🐒

Strangers to friends, strangers in the knights, lions, giants, surfers, retired, with time to spare, wishes on stars tonight. Back in time, lessons were learned, books to read, papers to write, dances on the sands of time, rights to stand, heads above the common.Dead Man's Bones (Full album)Ryan Gosling is amazing, that's all. I just discovered their music today. I feel like i've been missing something every October and now I know why! haha. Fantastic work from the kids and the band! πŸ’🐒



We do not have to respect the president if he's being a jack ass n thinking only of himself and not what's best for everybody.Hi everyone... Guess what.. πŸ’🐒. tomorrow is Friday!! or not, every day, thanks given for the small miracles, gems to love.

Take, steal, keep out, shit, stuff, and personal belongings, of the vets that they have met. History to note, March 2015, Starr Bright, Cali chick, couch surfing, no house, no home in that year.But now that I've found you Everything is so right and true. You are the sparkle in my eyes You gave me love, replaced my cries. 😍Hi been on a date lately? Cinderella, Don't Know What You Got: Till Its Gone, Sons To Shine, Wisdom Across The Decades, Silent Knights, Lions To Roar, Dinner Dates, Monkeys In Packs, Jackasses In Real Life. Just Saying.

Hold on πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸŒΉπŸŒΉ Adriana Agresti, Gems To Love, .Live, Learn, Laugh, Waves Of Views, Values, Voices To Blast, Sunny And Bright, Birthdays Daily, Christmas Also.Rotten Apples, Genetically Modified. Snakes And Worms, Bite Me. Frog Faces.Snakes 2!😎JewJew jew go back to hellπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜¬πŸ˜©πŸ˜¨πŸ˜³πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans. Cured Or Traded, stupid for life, can not be fixed. Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks. Jumps and Leaps.Lights, love, luck, lessons,Horses 4 Mules...Another view, another side of the coin, love and hate, love and devotion, love and happiness, jumps for joy, jumps for the bumps in the road. πŸ’🐒

No comments:

Post a Comment