Monday, March 25, 2024

YOU KNOW WHAT'S REAL CRAZY, YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY I REALLY REALLY KNOW, CRAZY BUT TRUE, ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR ONE YOU DESIRE TO FIND AND WANT.





 Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound. YOU KNOW WHAT'S REAL CRAZY, YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY I REALLY REALLY KNOW, CRAZY BUT TRUE, ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR ONE YOU DESIRE TO FIND AND WANT.

May be an image of 1 person

 My Memories.LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT. When Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact.What is up dog?"I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 5 years later. So you feel me, thanks, now I feel you, as well, feelings, shall we share,here and now, here it comes..,



YOU KNOW WHAT'S REAL CRAZY, YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY I REALLY REALLY KNOW, CRAZY BUT TRUE, ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR ONE YOU DESIRE TO FIND AND WANT.


No photo description available.


All reactions:
223



Done with excuses, assholes, and jackasses, this is a brand new world, and some of us have a lot more mountains to climb before we get to the end of the rainbow.Spruce Power.Miami’s King of Tape hits NYC. Swimsuit models strut in strategically placed adhesive.

May be an image of 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment