Saturday, July 8, 2023

RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'

 Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.Temecula Valley Homes Team. Dan Evans 30204 Sterling Cir. Menifee, CA 92584.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'

May be an image of beer and ale

Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life. DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. From The Dee.


RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'


No photo description available.

Oh you think ... (Horses) DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. From The Dee.

REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT.Are u ready, Peter , Let’s go!Woman for man, in another state, crazy for a fee, not common crazy.Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby ,while I straighten my crown.Ain't Too Proud,DO NOT SPOIL WHAT U HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT U DO NOT HAVE.REMEMBER THAT WHAT U NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS U ONLY HOPED.

No comments:

Post a Comment