Saturday, September 28, 2024

Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.Gardens, Dining, Board Games, Piano, Travel do NOT mean "Sex": Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped.

 American birds, eagles to fly, songs on the mountain tops, birds to rise, birds to fly far in the skies, food to eat, games to eat.



Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. 



Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.


Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.Gardens, Dining, Board Games, Piano, Travel do NOT mean "Sex": Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped.Oh hi there .But it's back to reality today .Super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . 
Teletubbies Purple GIF 
ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.All days are beautiful if the mood is good.Leaving the snakes to bake and burn.


Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma.
Rewards 2.*Revenge of the raven curse.love spell caster to bring back lost lover in 24 hours in .love spell caster to return back lost lover .love spell caster .traditional healer to bring back lost lover .return back ex lover.'I I DON'T ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE, BUT WHEN I DO IT'S BECAUSE I MISSED MY EXIT.'RAZZLE DAZZLE! '

American birds, eagles to fly, songs on the mountain tops, birds to rise, birds to fly far in the skies, food to eat, games to eat.Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.Gardens, Dining, Board Games, Piano, Travel do NOT mean "Sex": Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped.


No comments:

Post a Comment